Online Interior Design (also known as eDesign or Virtual Interior Design) is an excellent way to work with a skilled interior designer for a fixed price, no matter your location, and still get the same excellent quality provided by Sharon Otto Interiors. This style of design is done collaboratively through a virtual platform, and provides you with everything you need to purchase and execute a one-of-a-kind design for your home. Price point varies depending on which room you select.
This means I develop the design for you, but you manage the purchasing and installation. It is a more hands-off approach. The work is done virtually with your help - providing images and measurements. This choice is excellent for non-local clients or those wishing to execute the design themselves.
You will receive a sample closing binder upon purchase in order to provide understanding of what you will receive at the conclusion of the project, along with access to your personalized client portal page. Once you have purchased the package, I will reach out to you to obtain details of connecting with you and we can begin the design process.
Online Interior Design includes the following phases:
1. Getting to Know You
- Style Quiz
- Interview and Needs Assessment (30 Minute Zoom Meeting)
- Measure your Space with a Guided Template
- Inspiration Photo Gathering
- Personalized website to track the project progression, including a collaborative project Pinterest board.
2. Design Planning
- 1 Mood Board
- 1 Floor Plan Option – Provided in both 2D and 3D format
- Product Selections resulting in a Design Concept
- 3, 30-Minute Zoom Meetings
- 1 Revision to Floor Plans and 1 Revision to Concepts (as needed)
3. Design Delivery
- 3D Renderings
- Key Wall Elevations
- Personal Shopping List with Links to Products
- Installation Instructions (PDF or Video)
- Closing Binder in PDF Format
- Custom Portal Access for 1 Year
Online Interior Design Service
Please keep in mind that all work completed virtually is not the same as in-person. Advice can only be provided based on the images as they are provided. Color selections, furniture sizes, dimensions, etc. should be double-checked or tested prior to any purchases being made.